Kia ora. Hi everyone. A member in my Walking the Shadowlands Facebook group once asked me this question on a Starseed question and answer thread.
“I was just watching the Gaia video and read the link about Starseed characteristics. My question is, are we all Starseeds? Most of what I read, I’m thinking, aren’t we all like this?”
Those were actually very good questions. And this was my response.
“Technically, since most of those inhabiting these created human bodies are not actually native to this planet, then yes.But most souls were placed here against their will and actually are prisoners on this planet and forced into the birth, death, rebirth, closed cycle of the system. The difference is that the Starseeds we refer to are souls who volunteered to incarnate into bodies on this planet solely in order to help remove the current system and controllers.By systematically waking those souls forced into these bodies. This is done by raising the consciousness and vibrations of, and helping to heal, both the souls as they come in contact with, and Papatūānuku or, Mother Earth herself. These souls are the ground crew. And are, as in my case, often working consciously with team members off the planet.”
So this episode is aimed at those souls who volunteered to come into this closed system to help effect a change from inside out. And to help others understand what a Starseed is. So, for this purpose, I will use the term Starseed.
Also, to this point, I would add that Starseed volunteers know they have work to do. And important work, even if at this point in time they have no idea what that work is. Whereas those who are not here voluntarily don’t have that building urge that Starseeds do. That innate knowing that they have a mission to perform.
What actually is a Starseed?
Here’s my definition;
“A Starseed is a being from another planet, star system, galaxy, or even another universal dimension, who volunteers to be born into a human body, and the cycle of birth and death and forgetting one’s origins associated with this planet. They come here for a specific mission. Or, even another universe, or other dimensions of being and multiple universes.
Their work is to assist both Papatūānuku and humanity to evolve into a new era and a higher vibrational state of being. This is to help prepare both to become part of the greater intergalactic community. Also, this is to help humanity awaken from the oppression and oppressive thinking, both towards other humans and towards Papatūānuku that has been force-fed humanity for eons. By those who would keep humans as a slave race, ignorant of their real selves and their potential.”
So, you might be asking yourself,
How can I tell if I’m a Starseed?
There are some identifying characteristics. These have been posted all over the net. So you can see them with a simple Google or search of your choice. But for those of you who don’t want to go and look, I’ll tell you some of them here. Enough to get you thinking and feeling anyway.
- You have a very strong sense of knowing that this planet is not your home.
- You feel as though you do not fit in anywhere in this society. And have always felt this way from childhood.
- You have a fascination with the stars, solar systems and galaxies out in space and when possible, you spend time at night stargazing. But when you do, you often feel this deep sense of longing and homesickness.
- You may be an avid science fiction follower of TV shows, books and movies because you resonate with some truth in those stories.This is not the same as fantasizing.
- You are to one degree or another anti-establishment and have always been this way from a child. You know that the current system of being on this planet is wrong.
- You may have recurring dreams about aliens or spaceships or being on a ship.
- You likely have seen one or more UFOs or UAPs, as they call them now, in the night sky during your periods of watching the skies. Or at the very least, unexplained light.
- Or, you may be an experiencer, having fully conscious interaction with star people. And having full or partial recollections of the same. Please note, this is different to being abducted, where you are taken against your will.
And another point, when I use the term Starpeople, it’s because it’s the term I’ve used with them since I was a little child. To me, they were people that came from the stars, hence Starpeople. But the term that you may be familiar with them as is Extraterrestrial. I think Star-people’s a much nicer term.
- You have a very strong spiritual gift. Most notably claircognizance. Which is the ability to simply know things. You don’t know how you know, but you just do.And it’s always correct. You’re also extremely sensitive in other areas of spirituality, such as clairsentience, where you can feel what another person’s experiencing physically and emotionally.This doesn’t mean you feel it personally, but you are aware.
- People can’t bullshit you because you see through manipulation and lies pretty easily. And even if you are fooling yourself, to fit into society, that doesn’t last for very long. You can’t fool yourself for very long before you acknowledge thetruth of what you know to yourself.
- You are a deeply sensitive person and often can be quite emotional.
Many, many Starseeds have suffered deeply depressive episodes in their lives here.This is not due to any lack on their part. It’s that their soul knows that the pain and suffering here on this planet is not how it was on their home planet. And the denseness of energies here can at times be very, very difficult to deal with. So many internalize what they feel into depression.
- You may be an empath as opposed to merely empathetic. Check out my previous mini-podcast on Empath or Empathetic? Many Starpeople are natural empaths, which makes being here so much harder on a level.
- You have a strong sense of the need to protect Papatūānuku, Mother Earth. And are aware of the damage being done to her.
- You may be very ecologically and conservationally minded. Not only that, but you may be an active protester on these subjects Or, working in the field to actually do something about them.
- You tend to think out of the box and find most technology not an issue for you at all.
- You’re very intelligent. But you’re not interested in traditional academia and ways of learning. In fact, you may avoid it as much as you can.
- You most likely find it a real struggle to fit into society and the perceived norms of your society. So often, tend to become loners, preferring your own company where possible.
- You know this body, this identity you currently have, is not you.
- You may have a partial memory of life on another planet or galaxy or even universe.
- You’ve always known that you have a work or a mission to perform. But you may not know what or where or how this is to be performed. But you know you have a mission. That it is important. You’ve known this since you were a child.
- Most recently you may have this sense of urgency growing with you. And at times this can make you feel really restless, like you have this important something to do and it’s almost time to do it. But you don’t know what this something is. Or where you need to be. Mostly there’s just the sense of urgency. This can make you feel, along with the restlessness, very unsettled and like there’s something you should know, should be doing. It’s right on the tip of your tongue, so to speak. On the edge of your consciousness, but you can’t quite grab it.
These are a few of the signs of being a Starseed. Well, you may be asking yourself So…
Where do I go from here?
What do I need to do?
How does this help me in my day to day life?
I can’t promise to answer these questions as each is individual to the person. What I’m going to do, is talk about some of the signs that show you’re awakening to your mission.
But what does it mean to awaken?
Before I go on to discussing signs of awakening, it’s probably a good idea if I explain what I mean by awaken in terms of being a Starseed.
When Starseeds are born into physical bodies, part of the coming in here is the forgetting who they are and where they come from on a conscious level. They are asleep to their true self. In some respects, it is like waking from being asleep. Because the real you, the soul who came here to this planet to do this work. To help others. Has been asleep to your real identity. Even though you always had this feeling, this inner knowing that this is not your home. That this body you are currently inhabiting is not you.
You may not have understood why you feel this way. So, when I talk about waking up or to awaken, it is that you recognize and acknowledge your true identity. Even if you do not have full conscious memory of life off this planet, just snippets. And honestly, I personally feel that’s harder because it makes one so much more homesick at times.
You recognize and your heart and mind work together to acknowledge that this is who you are. That in actual fact you are here on this planet. That you came here specifically with a job to do. That is what I mean by Awaken. So I say to you listening to this,
Starseed, it’s time to wake up!
Signs of Awakening.
So please be aware that some of these signs are physical as well as spiritual. With some of these physical signs there may be an underlying physical illness. Having assumed you’ve been to a doctor, had a check-up and all is well, then take them as being a part of Awakening.
- You may feel disorientated and ungrounded at times. At the moment, this may be particularly bad for you, as the Earth’s energies currently are in a state of almost constant flux. So most sensitive people are having issues at this point in time. But for an awakening Starseed, this can feel particularly intense. Even to the point of physical dizziness at times.
Earth energies aside, the reason for this… Is that you are opening up to new energies, star energies. Which are quite different to Earth one’s. A much higher vibrational rate. For some people, these energies can feel quite overwhelming and may cause the feelings I’ve already mentioned. As well, perhaps, some accompanying nausea and lack of appetite.
For some, these feelings can induce a feeling of fear as they don’t understand what’s happening. It can feel very scary. Especially if you’re not aware of what’s happening.
- You may experience a marked increase in your sensory sensitivity. These new energies that are flooding your body, affect your chakras. Particularly your third eye, in order to alter your perception. When this happens, You can have an increased sensitivity to light, temperature and especially sound.
- You may also suffer from headaches for a short period of time and prefer to stay out of bright light.
Other physical symptoms can also be present.
- You might get muscle cramps as these new energies flood your entire body, right down to the cell structure. The energy given off can lead to some having muscle cramps.
- You might get flu-like symptoms. Such as aching muscles, fatigue, to the point of having to sleep.
- Headache, weird aches and pains.
- Ringing in the ears,
as well as the symptoms mentioned in previous points. Some of these can feel quite severe and are not relieved by regular analgesics or pain relief such as paracetamol here in New Zealand. Or ibuprofen.
- You may feel specific physical vibrating or tingling in your hands, feet and sometimes lower legs. This is solely a result of the new energies as they move through and around your body.
- Sleep’s an issue for you. You may sleep far more deeply than normal. And, or have really upsetting dreams, which is out of the norm for you.
- You may wake regularly around 3am or thereabouts.
This can be incredibly frustrating for some. But it’s around this time period that the new energies surging through your body will peak for the day. Understand this, that this will not last. Your body will at some stage adapt to these new energies.
- Anxiety may be an issue for you at this point in time. This is because you may not understand what is happening with you and it does cause stress, on a physical and emotional level. But understand that this is perfectly normal to feel this way. Almost all of us go through this when we awaken. It will settle and you’re not losing your mind.
- Mood swings are also a by product of what is happening on the physical, emotional and spiritual level. Some find these the hardest to deal with as it affects not merely you, but those close to you on a level.
This for some may make them feel as though they are losing control, losing their mind. Especially when they cannot understandwhy this is happening. Be patient with yourself. And understand that it’s a physiological, chemical reaction to the energies. Nothing more. Nothing less.
- Along with the physical symptoms you may be feeling an opening spiritually. A greater connectedness to the planet’s energies. An expanding sense of new beginnings, new opportunities.
- You’ll feel an intensification of what your soul’s purpose of being here is. You may even understand precisely what your role, what your mission is. Don’t worry if you don’t have it all. This is merely the opening for you and will come with time and patience on your part.
- You may see flashes of your life before you volunteered for this mission. You’ll remember where you come from. If not visually, you’ll feel the emotional connection. You may feel a particular draw to one planet. If so, it’s likely that is your origin, your home planet.
This, unfortunately, is a bit of a double edged sword because along with the remembering and the knowledge of your work, can come
- intense bouts of emotional homesickness. At times this can be very overwhelming for some of us. But again, be patient with yourself. This is perfectly normal. But being the warrior and brave soul you are, or you would not have come here to begin with. You will soon learn to put those feelings aside to focus on your mission.
- You will feel a desire to connect with your Star-family and the team you are assigned to work with, at some stage.
This is absolutely normal and in truth, they will likely have been following you, your entire life on this planet. Possibly, you may start having open communication with your Star-people. This could come in a number of forms. Or, you will remember, as I did, being on star-ships, and being in like, classroom situations. Being taught stuff that I needed to know at this point in my life.
- Your innate spiritual abilities will suddenly open in ways you never anticipated. Even if in this life you tried to bury them or disregard them. They will become very strong and more prominent in your life.
- Your bullshit tolerance suddenly goes off the chart. And you find yourself clearing out old thoughts, memories, emotions, and even, some people from your life that do not resonate with the higher energy levels you now have in your body.
For many Starseeds this can mean the breakup of relationships that may have been teetering for some time anyway. Many Starseeds find themselves when they activate, no longer in relationships, that will take a large percentage of their time and energy that they need for their work. And, as they came in here to do a mission, that comes above all else for them. Don’t feel badly if this happens to you. Some of us are totally focused and do not wish distractions of any sort around us.
But everyone works differently. And you may have a partner who, even if they do not understand, they are totally supportive and give you the space you need. This, however is very rare. For some,family members may find these changes in you difficult to deal with. They may see a marked difference in how you interact with people. This does not mean that you treat them badly. On the contrary, you’re respectful and as loving as you can be because now, You work from your heart. You just don’t tolerate deception in any form. And can see right through it. Even if others are not aware, you know they’re lying.
I’m sure there are more that I can’t currently think of as I’m recording this episode. But the major thing I want to impress on you all going through activation or awakening. Be kind to yourself. Be as gentle and as patient with yourself as you are with those in need. Your physical body is going through a huge adjustment. Your emotions and your spiritual awareness are going through a huge adjustment. This takes time. Honestly, the slower it is, the easier it is to cope with the adjustments.
However I’m feeling, most awakenings from here on in are going to be short, sharp, and for some difficult to work through. But know this we Starseeds all go through this process. We all, volunteered to come here and help in this. The difference for you all is that you don’t have to awaken by yourself, as I did. Despite all my contact with my star-people, not knowing or fully understanding what was happening with me, it was scary, difficult, and a life-altering time for me. Hopefully, it won’t be as scary or as difficult for you.
Knowing what’s happening is more than half the key to dealing with it. As we say here in New Zealand, Kia kaha! Be strong, fellow starseeds. Kia kaha! We’ve got this. And the end of the journey, this mission is coming. Hang in there.